Thu, Oct 27|
Digital & Creative Symbiosis in Marketing and Advertising
Successful marketing requires creative and tech to work together in sync. Join us for a lively WI Tech Month panel discussion.
Time & Location
Oct 27, 2022, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Milwaukee, 1037 W McKinley Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53205, USA
About the event
Successful marketing requires creative and tech to work together in sync. Join us for a lively WI Tech Month discussion highlighting the symbiotic relationship between tech and creative disciplines. We will also discuss solutions to increase access to career opportunities for historically underrepresented aspiring tech and creative professionals.
Presented by Milky Way Tech Hub. United Adworkers, The Brand Lab Milwaukee, Talimer Moderator:
- Anthony Romano, CEO, Laughlin Constable
- Blanca Gonzales, Executive Director, i.c.stars |* Milwaukee
- Charles Collins, Creative Technologist, GMR Marketing
- Kweku TeAngelo Cargile Jr., Executive Director, The BrandLab Milwaukee
- Nereus Dooley, Owner, Doubleberry Design & Development
- Rachel Bertsch, Creative Director, Nelson Schmidt Inc.
This is a free in-person event. Please register on EventBrite.